Unless you have been living under a rock and/or hate television, you are probably familiar with NBC’s This is Us. It is one of my current faves, and gives me ALL THE EMOTIONS while watching. Also, being die-hard Team Jess, I was so excited to see Milo V in a leading role and it gives me great joy to see him regularly on screen when I have a LOT OF ISSUES with the way things turned out on Gilmore Girls, but that’s neither here nor there. OK here we go.
1. I’m not going to cry. Also me:
2. Kevin, you are handsome, but please for the love of all that’s holy, get your s%*! together.
3. I knew holding a candle for Jess in Gilmore Girls was going to mean something all these years later because JACK PEARSON, LADIES & GENTLEMEN.
4. Randall, you literal saint.
5. Every time Jack & Rebecca share a look/smile/word:
6. I don’t know what this Miguel storyline is building up to, but I don’t like it.
7. Do I actually like this Toby character or is he just annoying af?
8. Rebecca is mom & wife goals.
9. Kate is just the sweetest sibling and person and everyone is always walking all over her:
10. I can’t believe I have to wait a full week for a new episode.
If you too are obsessed with this show like me I want to know: Who is your favorite character? Any other Gilmore Girls/Team Jess fans out there that are obsessed with grown-up Milo V? Who wins in a fight- Toby or the other dude–what’s his name? I can’t remember. Anyone else roll your eyes at Kevin on a regular basis?
If you haven’t started already, go ahead and add it to your must-watch list! It airs Tuesday nights 9/8c on NBC.