Hey, friends! It’s officially been summer for almost a week, but I am never good at timing my seasonal shopping so here we are. I recently polled insta stories to help me decide on my new Sam Edelman Henna Slides (pictured above) and I am obsessed. Since I’ve been searching high & low for slide sandals to replace my old faithfuls from Old Navy, I thought I would share a few I’ve come across that are worth checking out.
If you’re in search of a new pair I hope you find something you like below! I’ve rounded up options for all budgets, and hopefully most styles. Also, if you like the Sam sandals above (they come in various colors) I definitely suggest sizing up. I am not sure if they will be part of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale in July, but if so it might be worth waiting to purchase them then.
- Old Navy Double Strap Sandals – these are the similar to my formerly gold ones and I love them. Various styles available.
- J.Crew Factory Boardwalk Sandals- Very similar to the above old navy, but I like the style & colors offered. You can also get 15% off in addition to their already low price with email sign up.
- Everlane Bridge Sandal
- Everlane Form Crossover Sandal in Pale Rose- obsessed with this color!!!!!!!
- Soludos Braided Slide Sandals via Shopbop– these are my fave.
- Fashionable- I also love love loveeeee these. Better quality than Old Navy, metallic option, and sustainable brand.
- Arizona White Birkenstocks via Asos
- Target Merona Mina Slides– I wanted this last time I was in Targ, but they were sold out of my size! Crying emoji.
- AEO Huarache Slide Sandals– in tan, black & white.
- Jeffrey Campbell Regalo Slide Sandals– These would be cute for the fourth, or really any day if you are extra like me. Apparently they are pink but they look red so ??
- Matiko Fringe Slides via Anthropologie – these also come in a pink/orange fringe that I love.
- Seychelles San Juan Slide Sandals– I love the tassels!
- Zara Flat Beaded Slides
I’ve linked images to as many as possible here: