It is officially Advent, and something about this year has me more excited than ever before. I just feel really not-Scroogey, ya know? Thus, I am bringing you this v easy & cheap tutorial. If you want to add something simple & beautiful to your holiday decor this year, read on to find out how to make asymmetrical (sort of) holiday wreaths.
What You Need:
1. Gold wreath (these are 12 in. I also purchased an 18 in for over our bed.) Found here on amazon.
2. Wire, found here on amazon.
3. Greens (& flowers/berries if you want, too!)
4. Wire cutter
5. Ribbon or command strips depending on how you’d like to hang.
THAT’S IT. So simple.
1. Trim eucalyptus & greens (I used one piece each for the 12in., but you can bulk it up with more)
2. Wrap them around bottom or side of gold wreath, using the wire to secure stems to the wreath.
3. Add fake or real florals or berries if you want it to have more color! Use more wire to attach, or tuck into existing wire.
4. Cut any excess wire.
5. Use ribbon to hang from curtain rods, or command strips if you want to hang on a wall. You could also put them on your front door in lieu of a traditional wreath!
So so simple, cheap, and beautiful!!! If you make them tag me in the finished product on Instagram, I’d love to see!
If you’d like to be the first to read more posts like this, make sure you subscribe to my email list!