In the beginning of the year Steve and I watched The Minimalists documentary, and promptly went on a rampage throughout the house. I am not a minimalist, but I do love to throw things out when I am feeling ragey/stressed/bored so that helps a TON. This documentary also helped me to see how often I travel with so much stuff.
Traveling frequently for work, weddings, and visiting family/friends should make me a pro at packing, but no. Only in the past few months have I gotten a little better, but only if we don’t count the unpacking part. Ughhhh. My new favorite challenge is it to try for ONE bag on our weekend adventures vs the 302 of yesteryear.
I still have plenty to learn, but I know it begins with a good bag.
I’m linking up my favorite weekender bag from Sole Society, as well as 14 other options for varying styles and budgets. If you scroll past the list you will also see photos of the bags with their links as well. I hope you find something you love!
Here’s to summer vacation being right around the corner, y’all.
- My favorite: Sole Society Lacie
- Very Similar ($15 cheaper!): Sole Society Cassidy
- Madewell The Transport Weekender
- Madewell Canvas Transport Weekender
- Herschel Supply Co Mid-Volume Backpack
- Marc Jacobs Mini Biker Nylon Backpack
- Tumi ‘Durban’ Expandable Duffel Bag in Black
- Herschel Supply Co. Novel Duffel Bag in Apricot Blush
- Everything from Nena & Co is gorgeous
- Deux Lux Monterey Weekender Bag
- Lo & Sons the Catalina Deluxe Small
- Baggu Canvas Weekender
- Target – Merona Women’s Canvas Weekender Bag
- Anthro- Zubi Dalmatia Weekender